Important! In order to promote your business on Facebook, we will need Admin access to your Facebook business page. When you have a moment, please make us an Admin of your existing business page.
To update and give us Admin rights:
- Go to your Facebook business page from a browser (not the Facebook app) and click ‘Settings’ (top right of the page above your cover photo). ‘Settings’ may be under the ‘Help’ button depending on your browser.
- Once that loads, click on ‘Page Roles’ on the left-hand side, about half way down.
- Under the ‘Assign a New Page Role’ section, select where it says ‘Editor’ and choose ‘Admin’ from the drop down menu.
- Type (don’t copy/paste) [email protected] where it says “Type a name or email”.
- Click the blue ‘Add’ button. You will be prompted to enter your password for security measures, just to ensure that this is you giving permissions. Enter your Facebook password then click the blue ‘Submit’ button to confirm the changes. Once submitted, you should see “Pending” where your invite is. We will receive this as a notification and your part is complete!
Need help? Your account manager can help walk you through this process during your initial consult.